Payroll Data Entry Specialist
Burbank, CA US
The Coordinator, Backlot Services - will assist the Manager, Backlot Services in the effort of securing, inventorying, and delivering COVID-19 PPE supplies for the global needs of television production. The position will be based out of the Set Inventory warehouse but will travel around the Los Angeles area to various warehouse facilities or production locations as needed. This individual will also be trained to assist in the overall management of television sets, equipment and assets both on and off stage.
This is a Project Hire role with benefits.
• Tracking assets (PPE and Show Assets)
• Updates asset and set inventory databases
• Track and troubleshoot the online inventory management system
• Assist with transportation and labor job requests
• Coordinates billing and invoicing for transportation, storage and shipping
• Assist with asset shipments and transportation for production
• Coordinate PPE kit preparation.
• Schedule and maintain a log for PPE pick up.
• Coordinate set inventory storage and operations under the guidance of the Manager.
• Control access to all storage areas
• Maintain log of available electronic and office items and distribution
• Assist with on-set inventory and storage procedures for film and television productions
• Receive and stock supplies at warehouse(s)
• Coordinates and organizes set storage for productions
• Researches set requests for productions
• Provides production art departments with set drawings and pictures
• Assists productions with warehouse resources
• Schedule meetings and maintain calendar for Managers
• Answer phone and place calls (when in office)
• Maintain contacts and distribution lists in Outlook and Excel
• Create and prepare meeting materials
• Maintain files
• Candidate should have a minimum of two years of experience in a related field or industry
• Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Proven organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong interpersonal/verbal/phone and written skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility, and be willing to assume a variety of tasks relating to warehouse management
• Candidate may need to lift up to 35lbs
• Candidate may need to visit storage locations within a 30 mile radius
• Flexible work schedule. May be required to work overtime and during the holiday seasons.
• Warehouse operations and inventory experience
• Entertainment industry experience preferred
• Filemaker Pro
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Salesforce experience
• SAP experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.