Sr. Performance Programmatic Media Buyer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA US
Corporate Communications Manager
San Mateo, CA
The SIE Communications team is looking for a talented PR professional to support Corporate Communications in areas including executive communications, speaking opportunities, and analyst relations. Based in our Global HQ, you will play a central role in communicating the company's innovation story across gaming, technology, and entertainment.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative writer who can develop business and company related communications that illustrate PlayStation innovation and commitment to our community.
You must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and discreet. Expertise in writing blogs, developing reports, and pitching business press is required.
Must be a confident and composed story-teller who leverages both critical thinking and creativity, while staying on top of trends in gaming, digital entertainment and technology.
• Support the execution of media strategies including executive/business announcements, speaking engagements, key products, and major campaign launches
• Draft pitches and develop story angles to serve Corporate Communications initiatives and proactive press outreach
• Contribute to the development and positioning of innovative ideas and strategies to promote Sony Interactive Entertainment via feature stories, coverage, and broadcast segments
• Build relationships and liaise with media contacts
• Partner with marketing and other PR/Communications teams to coordinate strategies and efforts
• Partner with cross-functional departments to develop PR plans and tools
• Oversee tracking and communication of press coverage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative thinker
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Adaptability and multi-tasking capability, with strong time management skills
• Understanding of the Sony Interactive Entertainment and PlayStation customer along with a passion for the brand
• Proficiency in social platforms, tracking tools, and reporting press coverage
• Proficiency in MS Office suite and Adobe
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 7+ years of experience in PR role at agency or in-house
• Proven track record securing press across business, technology, entertainment, lifestyle, and trade media outlets
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site