Atlanta, GA US
Line Producer - CNN - Weekend Night
• The Line Producer, with executive producer guidance, prepares the rundown of news stories, oversees and executes the production of key video and graphic elements.
• The Line Producer makes important editorial decisions and guides talent, writers, associate producers and the technical team in the control room.
• Additionally, the line producer must be able to build segments and develop story ideas from beginning to air.
• This includes editorial discussions, writing scripts, package production, graphics elements and field coordination.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience producing live news shows.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent in proven industry experience.
• Applicant must be editorially mature with solid knowledge of national and international news and be able to create an in-depth, visually exciting newscast.
• Must be a strong leader in the control room and be able to calmly handle breaking news situations.
• Must be an effective team leader with strong people management skills.
• Excellent writing skills-style, language, accuracy, organization, balance.
• Ability to produce quality work quickly.
• Knowledge of iNews and Mediasource is helpful.
• This position will likely fill a variety of schedules, including overnight hours and the individual chosen is required to be extremely flexible.
• Flexibility-ability to adapt during breaking news, ability to adapt to program or anchor style.
• Attitude - must be eager, cooperative, energetic, team-oriented.
• Self-starter - ability to enterprise ideas and work well independently, with little supervision.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site