Senior Product Planning Manager
San Mateo, CA US
Senior Data Visualization Developer
Do you want to work at a company where customers have a real excitement for the products you help build?
PlayStation is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Data Visualization Developer to join our SIE Partner Strategy & Analytics (PS&A) team. As part of our team, you will be essential in enabling our Global Publisher & Developer Relations team to understand how our third party publisher and developer partners are doing on our platform, and helping support our teams make business decisions based on the data. PS&A analysts have a wide range of skill sets including SQL, Data Architecture, Visualization Wizardry and a strong level of analytics & insight mastery. You will play a meaningful role in shaping and evolving the way we collaborate with our publisher and developer partners and provide our internal teams with KPIs and insights to help them optimize our business. Together as gaming and publisher advocates, we can help reinforce PlayStation as truly the Best Place to Publish.
• Build and deploy data visualization reports, dashboards, tools, and insights
• Support the construction of back end data assets, develop complex SQL in Snowflake and have an aptitude to not only combine Big Data Assets but tiny metadata data sources like Google Sheets and Excel in novel ways to produce complex self service analytical tools.
• Develop visualizations that are on-brand, demonstrate visual and analytical integrity, follow design standard methodologies, and are crafted for an efficient experience for the end-user as well as optimized for operational support purposes.
• Deliver visualizations and dashboards that transform sophisticated data to be more accessible, understandable and usable to drive impactful insights
• Provide training and onboarding to the user community, which includes all levels of the organization from executive leadership to line management.
• Gather requirements on an ongoing basis to continually evolve the capabilities to support the needs of the community
• Sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations
• Maintain a comprehensive library of documentation inclusive of process, methodology, and similar artifacts.
• 6+ years of experience in design, developing and supporting dashboards, data visualizations, and self-service tools with continual evolving complexity.
• ''Can do'' attitude, comfortable working in multiple technical disciplines concurrently, and enjoys tinkering with technology to build novel solutions
• Strong ability to lead visualization projects and work on a cross-functional team
• Ability to transform a variety of data sources including Revenue, Engagement, Monetization, Forecast vs. Actual, Business Planning from a number of sources to produce impactful visualizations
• Strong design thinking and demonstrated experience in building low operational support solutions that are both extensible and scalable
• Strong SQL skills demonstrated in data modeling, report view creation or similar activities
• Demonstrated Data Architecture and technical experience using Big Data technologies like Snowflake and Netezza
• Ability to build user-centered designs that support measurable data-driven decision making
• Demonstrates an understanding of fundamental principles of the visual display of information
• Experience with data analysis tools such as Qliksense, Tableau, Power BI, DOMO, Datorama, or full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis and presentation
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• Passionate about gaming and video game culture
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site