Executive Administrative Assistant
Burbank, CA US
Marketing Coordinator (Digital/Social) (Temporary)
The HBO Max Story
We won't chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
The Temporary Digital / Social Coordinator, HBO Max Originals Program Marketing will provide assistance to marketing staff in the implementation of social and digital campaigns that promote Max Originals on and off the service. They will report to the Manager - Social/Digital, HBO Max Program Marketing.
• Work with multiple external agencies in the development of creative advertising, media planning and high-impact promotions (experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc).
• Coordinate the output of content on owned channels, especially social media profiles.
• Assist in carrying out tactical parts of marketing plans, archiving and tracking assets, and assisting in preparation of materials.
• Assist in the compilation and preparation of reports, budget, schedules and related marketing documentation.
• Oversee the production process for all off-channel marketing materials (i.e. project timelines, technical specs, etc.).
• 2+ years content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films; ideally at a streaming service
• Strong communications and presentation skills are a must
• Strong command of web and social analytics and insight development
• Strategic, qualitative and competitive analysis - including robust media landscape and programming knowledge
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site