Toronto, ON CA
Deluxe Animation Studios is a global animation service provider supporting creators in bringing their stories to life. Our team of world-class animation production veterans are innovators and problem-solvers.
We're currently seeking a highly skilled Clean Up Animator for a 2D animated feature film. The role of a Clean Up Animator is to provide clean, on model drawings while closely matching motion and performance indicated by the rough animation. This role reports directly to the Clean Up Animation Supervisor.
Responsibilities - Your Impact/What You'll Be Doing
• Using initial rough character and prop designs, create clean line work in Toon Boom for 2D animation.
• Submit multiple versions of shots, using feedback from the Cleanup Supervisor.
• Ensure work is consistent in quality and style.
• Help meet team targets and quotas.
• Collaborate with a team of international artists.
Qualifications - What you bring to the team
• Bachelor's degree in Animation, Film, Art or equivalent professional work experience.
• Minimum 2 years of Traditional 2D feature or series animation/clean up experience.
• Ability to animate in ToonBoom Harmony.
• Link to Demo Reel/Portfolio showcasing 2D Animation work done in recent years.
• Proven grasp of human and creature proportions, angles, shapes, and spacing in animation.
• Classical/hand drawn animation experience.
• Strong sense of structure and line quality.
• Strong understanding of technical basis in 2D animation.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
Company Benefits & Perks
• We have a great company culture! We value our crew and the creativity and innovation they put into delivering these amazing projects
• We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program
• We're located in the heart of Liberty Village, close to amenities and easily accessible by public transit
• We dress casual and comfortable
• Cereal bar, unlimited oatmeal, unlimited coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks!
Deluxe is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Accommodation is available on request during all stages of the selection and hiring process.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site