Coordinator, Production Finance
Tokyo, JP JP
Reporting to the Vice President, Finance in Hong Kong and responsible for budgets / forecasts, management reporting, financial and business analysis, ensuring alignment with strategic goals.
• Driving the development of a dynamic financial, planning and analysis function.
• Partner with senior leadership to develop robust, quality processes around the planning function including the development and implementation of a new processes and identified tools required.
• Development of ad-hoc reporting and analysis for operational leadership, including development of key performance indicators (KPIs), and keeping operational team abreast of progress against goals.
• Partner with local business leaders and teams to provide business insights and support business growth through data analysis.
• Act as a constructive challenger to other functions to drive business growth.
• Look for opportunities to streamline and drive improvement of existing processes.
• Develop and automate financial reporting tools to ensure consistent information sharing across the region.
• Identify and understand the key revenue and profit drivers of the business, ways of adding value and areas of opportunity and risk.
• Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for review with senior management.
• Be a key contact to manage and resolve local reporting queries from field offices and Home Office
• Work local centralized accounting group in Japan and outsource provider to ensure the overall integrity of our accounting record and control
• Conduct performance reviews to assess Balance Sheet including inventory and rebate reserve.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Educated to a minimum undergraduate degree level
• Typically more than 10 years experience in Finance and 3 to 5 years in Entertainment environment.
• Strong computer skills such as SAP, MS Office, and fluent in Japanese and English language (written and verbal)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably working in a Big 4 audit firm or international organization.
• Experience in development, implementation and maintenance of a planning process and an active role in systems implementation.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills.
• Exposure and experience with enterprise-level accounting systems (e.g. SAP) is preferred.
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau/Power BI and collaborative driver-based planning systems such as Anaplan will be an asset.
• Interest in statistics / data science / data analytics, desirable.
• Strong Japanese and English communication (both written and verbal) and inter-personal skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to work well under tight deadlines.
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proven ability to perform both independently and as a team
• Motivated by passion to exceed expectations and to continuously improve yourself, your team, and your department.
JPN - Tokyo - Toranomon Towers 2nd Floor
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site