Global Process Owner, Order To Cash
New York, NY
Business Administrator (Accountant & Payroll Administrator)
Entercom New York has an immediate opening for a Business Administrator (Accountant & Payroll Administrator). In this role, you will act as the primary point of contact for payroll matters and assist with general accounting functions for your location. Payroll duties includes but is not limited to bi-weekly payroll processing, payroll database maintenance, commission payroll, union membership record keeping and union reporting, file maintenance, timesheet and attendance recordkeeping.
In addition to payroll duties, you will work as a key member of the business office:
• Help prepare month end close, journal entries, monthly forecasts, annual budgets, account analyses and reconciliations.
• Prepare and review operational reports
• Assist with accounting: accounts payable/receivable.
• Interfaces with shared services and Corporate governance team as needed
• Work with Regional Controller and Assistant Regional Controller and perform accounting functions as needed to the New York Market and region as needed.
• Assist with annual Budget and monthly Forecasts.
Specialized Knowledge/ SkiIls /Abilities:
• Experience with payroll and related human resources practices and processes.
• Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.
• Ability to communicate financial and business situations clearly.
• Demonstrated competency with all Microsoft Office software with high proficiency in excel.
• Experience working with a unionized workforce highly desirable.
• Interpersonal Savvy- relates well with all people.
• Builds rapport and effective relations, and uses diplomacy and tact.
• Action Oriented- enjoys working hard, and is action oriented.
• Problem solving & decision making, uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems, finds sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture or analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
• Planning/organizing- prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred, plus 3 to 5 years in a Payroll capacity required
Training/Equipment: Proficient in Microsoft Office desktop applications with high proficiency in excel; Excellent database & spreadsheet skills; HRIS systems knowledge a plus.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast paced, dynamic environment with deadline pressures. Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, and well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority. Frequently handles sensitive and confidential material. Must demonstrate 100% confidentiality on all matters.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site