Talent Mobility Specialist - APAC
It's an exciting time to join Netflix with continued, rapid expansion into original programming and growth around the world. As Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Visit our culture and long-term view to learn more.
We are looking for a Workplace strategist & project lead who is organized yet flexible and is enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of strategic workplace design and planning. The successful candidate will play a critical role in maximizing existing workspace utilization across our APAC offices, while ensuring future strategic plans are met. This role provides the opportunity to scale and shape Netflix's workplace experience while working collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Partner with internal stakeholders and senior leadership to discuss current and future space requirements.
• Provide strategic interpretation, analysis and reporting of headcount and space planning data to provide recommendations and propose solutions for occupancy needs.
• Perform scenario analysis and provide what-if scenarios for future space requirements across multiple building locations and geographies.
• Ability to drive decisions in fast paced and ambiguous environments.
• Ability to present visualization of concepts as it relates to occupancy recommendations.
• Work closely with Global Real Estate team on all strategic scenario recommendations.
• Work with Occupancy Planning team to modify existing floor plans to maximize space utilizations.
• Ability to identify, source and implement space planning tool (CAFM/IWMS) that can be utilized across all areas of the organization.
• Maintain accurate current and historical space data via designated space utilization software/system.
• Select and source vendor partnerships in support of rapid scaling.
• Provide guidance and offer solutions in support of occupancy requirements for the Occupancy Planning team as it pertains to Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC).
• Strong Track record in Workspace Design and Strategic Space Planning
• Ability to come up with creative space design solutions in a fast paced organization.
• Understanding of basic building codes and spatial programming relationships.
• Analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve based on data and logic.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while making a day-to-day impact.
• A positive, energetic attitude and ability to adapt in a rapidly growing organization.
• Architecture/Design background and AutoCad skills a plus.
• Ability to travel 25%.
• Proficiency in Google Office Suite.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site