Full Time Job
Senior Unreal Developer
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
You may have heard the news:
'Pixomondo Building World's Largest Virtual Production Studio in Toronto. The award-winning VFX company has teamed with tech partners Unreal Engine, LED manufacturer ROE Visual, and Nvidia on new facility, scheduled to be completed late 2020.' https://www.awn.com/news/pixomondo-building-worlds-largest-virtual-production-studio-toronto
Pixomondo's growing Virtual Production Team in Stuttgart are looking for a Senior Unreal Developer who has:
– Solid understanding of general workflows inside UE4.
– Minimum 4 years of experience in the industry working with blueprints/ Unreal Engine.
– Knowledge of virtual production integration for film and television.
– Completed education in programming or related field or equivalent experience.
– Expert plug-in writing skills and understanding of C/C++ in a UE4 environment.
– Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and perform in a team environment.
– Excellent organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
– Proven ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
– Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
– Basic understanding of artistic works in Unreal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Architect, prototype, plan and implement new systems, mechanics, and tools.
– Develop creative, high-quality applications.
– Optimize existing plugins for ease of use and real-time performance.
– Contribute ideas towards all aspects of development.
– Problem solve and determine out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements.
– Write robust, maintainable code.
– Guide team members with lesser experience.
– Communicate and work with other facilities.
– Portfolio/website demonstrating technical abilities that includes Unreal based work.
– English at a proficient level for professional use.
– Experience with development in Unity is a plus.
– Experience with AR/VR applications is a plus.
– Knowledge of Autodesk Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool is a plus.
Please submit your application with resume, sample code and references
We can only consider applicants who currently reside in Germany or have existing permission to work in the EU.
Pixomondo Images is an equal opportunity employer.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site