Sinclair Broadcast Group
Minneapolis, MN US
FOX Sports North and FOX Sports Wisconsin are seeking a Digital Sales Manager to lead ad sales growth across streaming, website, social media and digital solutions platforms. This person will serve as the network's lead expert in the digital inventory and capabilities, helping the sales team deliver unique and valuable solutions to new and existing clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Sales Manager includes the following:
• Interact with sales staff regularly, including going on sales calls, to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations and opportunities for clients
• Identify and share technology, content and research that will better equip the sales team with tools to help them achieve their revenue goals
• Identify and develop new initiatives in order to advance the digital services offered
• Maintain high level communications with management, sales staff and vendors
• Execute training for sales management, account executives and content producers
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Ability to lead, train and inspire sales professionals
• Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
• Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of sales success in the digital space
• Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
• Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated sales and marketing
• 5+ years digital sales and management experience and familiar with the TV or cable sales environment
• College degree preferred
• Sports sponsorship sales, broadcast, cable or television management experience is a plus
This position is based in Minneapolis, MN. Some regular travel, particularly to Milwaukee, will be expected.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site