Universal Music Group
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Universal Music Canada is Canada's leading music company, engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content. Home to the most comprehensive catalogue of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMC is committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship in broadening opportunities for our artists on both the domestic and world stages as well as creating new experiences for fans.
Universal Music Canada is part of Universal Music Group, the world leader in music-based entertainment.
W e are searching for creative, innovative and passionate people to join our team. If you got excited just thinking about joining this amazing organization, we would love to meet you!
Universal Music Canada is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support the Digital Marketing team. The role has a duel focus of supporting the Digital Marketing Managers on the management of their key accounts while also helping implement strategic campaigns for our roster of both domestic and international artists.
• Support the overall digital marketing team on all initiatives, campaigns, research and strategic partnerships.
• Work with digital marketing managers and full internal team to execute highly impactful, customized campaigns to build audience and drive streams for our artists.
• Support the digital marketing managers through the initial set-up, troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance of our artists accounts, music and video content on platforms including Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok , YouTube, Facebook, Triller , etc.
• Manage creation and coordination of markets assets for both artist and third-party needs
• Participate in digital marketing brainstorms, artist meetings and partner meetings.
• Complete campaign recaps and analysis.
• Identify potential Influencers, media and brands for possible partnerships within the digital space
• Stay informed of trending topics and social media trends to leverage and communicate accordingly
• Other duties/projects as assigned
• Strong coordination and organizational skills
• Aptitude for communicating and engaging on various platforms
• Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Highly adaptive to change
• Consistently meet deadlines
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
• Passion for music, emerging media, and innovation
• Content editing a plus (image, video, content – Photoshop, Final Cut)
• Ability to learn new software and analytics programs as necessary
• Proactive approach to work, constantly seeking improvement in all areas
Please apply before Fri day , September 11 , 20 20
Universal Music Canada is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strongly welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Peoples, people of colour , women, persons with disabilities, people who are LGBTQ2S+, and people from other diverse communities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.