Intern - New York State Broadcasting Association
WSTM/CW6/WTVH has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for interns for our Sports Department for the Fall of 2020. Qualified candidates will have completed or be in their junior or senior year of college. In this position, students will gain basic hands-on newsroom experience by working closely with professionals in our news operation. This is an unpaid internship.
• Must be attending an accredited college or university and studying mass communications, journalism, or related major
• Each intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week; including some weekends
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Must receive academic credit for the internship experience
• Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
• Must have reliable transportation
Deadline to apply is September 14, 2020.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site