Product Creative Strategist - India
Are you comfortable breaking the mold and building bespoke solutions from the ground up? Can you set the vision, define the workflows, imagine the tools and align stakeholders to achieve them? Can you match desired output with the right resources? Are you connected to a strong community of creative and production talent for promotional AV and design? If so read on…
We are looking for a stunning leader to join our Creative Partnerships team, part of the Creative Production Department. With over 100 million streaming members in over 190 countries, our approach to Marketing is to defy conventions, disrupt industry norms and break new ground through innovative, culturally relevant, breakthrough campaigns. Creative Partnerships works with both our Product and Marketing teams to bring these campaigns to life at global scale. These teams partner with content creators, creative agencies and internal cross-functional teams to concept, produce and deploy marketing campaigns for Netflix content. We take creative risks and strive to keep creating new, innovative entertainment discovery experiences.
This role is joining our unique team of asset creation operations experts to enhance our AV and design practice for promotional campaigns. This individual will manage the strategy for who and how we work with our global roster of external production agencies, editors, and designers to create video and artwork assets that will live both on and off the Netflix Service. You will build and strengthen relationships, manage scope creation and cost negotiations, establish competitive rate cards for ongoing work, educate partners on our standards and aesthetic, drive partnership strategies anchored in data, and seek to produce high quality creative with like-minded resources. All of these efforts are anchored in your ability to foster strong cross-functional relationships and continually assess, prioritize and drive initiatives that will help achieve our mission of entertaining the world.
The Right Stuff
The Asset Creation Operations team member brings a strong background in all manners of AV creation (Still & motion shoots, Unit Photography, Editorial, Photo Studio, Post-Production, and Motion Design etc.) and artwork design (Key Art Design, Production Design, Retouching, Print Finishing etc.). Experience in building successful partnerships with numerous cross functional teams with a proven track record of stewarding new ways of working to elevate creative output and deliver scalable solutions.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in AV production, post production with Entertainment Industry specific experience.
• Added 5 or more years of experience in managing promotional artwork design workflows a plus.
• Operational management within or working with an agency is a plus. This person needs to understand the inner dynamics of how creative is built, and where negotiations (time, cost, quality) can be made.
• Experience utilizing data and crafting metrics to measure impact.
• Experience optimizing asset management systems - or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.
A Typical Day May Include
• Defining the terms and negotiating preferred partner deals
• Providing training sessions to internal and external partners
• Brainstorming, piloting and documenting new ways of working for the various internal functions working on and off set with talent
• Influencing and creating tech requirement documentation for new applications in your practice area
• Optimizing quality, speed and/or cost in all pieces of the work related to promotional assets, physical production needs
• Meeting with AV post production, AV finishing and design finishing partners in region to address workflow enhancements and address blockers and pain points
• Observing shoot preparation discussions in order to facilitate new ways of working
• Liaison to our Content Physical Production teams to optimize studio space and equipment for our promotional needs