YouTube's user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our content creators, advertisers, and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users' voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top issues facing our users and content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution - making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Maintain and implement forecasting models and processes across YouTube Support Operations.
• Partner with Forecasting Leads to critique and improve appropriate statistical and problem-solving methods.
• Assist with the administration of forecasting tools, troubleshoot and escalate issues. Contribute data and insights on key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Automate routine data collection and vendor reporting processes using Google's data infrastructure.
• Drive activities with cross-functional teams in building comprehensive and flexible staffing models to drive consistent service and costs. Extract, process, build forecasting models, and analyze vendor operational data.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Analytics, Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science) or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience in a data driven environment as a data or Business Intelligence Analyst.
• Experience with Timeseries Forecasting (statistical/Machine Learning) and in SQL queries.
• Experience in Python building data pipelines and data analysis.
• Experience in designing and developing Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards using Tableau and Power BI.
• Experience working with multiple data sources and combining relevant information to generate insights from analysis.
• Experience in Workforce Management or similar operations environment and in performing investigative data analysis.
• Basic understanding of statistical modeling (e.g., time series forecasting, machine learning, etc.) with the ability to work flexible hours.
• Ability to be compulsive about data accuracy and quality with strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills with attention to detail.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro26vp-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.