As a Web Solutions Engineer, you will use your technical aptitude and design skills to analyze problems, provide elegant and scalable solutions to them, and identify and resolve dependencies. Utilizing your experience as a full-stack engineer, and background in multiple web technologies and backend systems, you will partner with stakeholders from around the world and across different functions, to identify pain points and devise innovative technical solutions.
• Lead and identify growth opportunities for a group of engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Understand organization-wide technical roadmaps and business priorities.
• Lead and drive complex technical projects from the planning stage to execution.
• Work cross-organizationally to employ best practices, set launch criteria, and capture feedback to ensure product and engineering excellence.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in web application development and business focused communication.
• Advanced degree or experience in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field.
• Experience with serialized data (e.g., JSON, XML, or Protocol Buffers).
• Experience in big data or scaled/shard system design.
• Experience developing web services and microservices on cloud infrastructure.
• Experience with front-end frameworks (e.g., Angular, Polymer, or React).
• Proficiency in and passion for machine learning, data analysis, and data science.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pz60-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.