Director, User Experience, Premium
San Bruno, CA
As Vice President, Product Partnerships for YouTube, you will report to the Chief Business Officer for YouTube, helping to drive YouTube's growth across our product areas such as Access, Living Room, Mobile, Trust and Safety, etc. through partnership with cross-functional teams and oversight of strategy, agreement execution, and partner management globally. You will utilize thought leadership, tight cross-functional collaboration, team management skills, flawless execution, and significant expertise in operating with multinational, matrixed teams.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Own the performance of the product partnerships business globally across YouTube. Build, manage, and develop a high performing, diverse team that drives the success of YouTube's products while fostering a culture that encourages creative thinking and risk taking.
• Craft the narrative for YouTube Player Program, presenting a holistic view to key stakeholders.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively internally, with a broad range of constituents, particularly in Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Legal.
• Build strategic relationships with executives at external partner companies in key sectors like telephone companies, original equipment manufacturers, and technology companies. Serve as a thought leader and representative of YouTube.
• Leverage industry and market experience to identify and quantify opportunities, risks, and needs to inform business processes, partnerships, and the product roadmap. Understand market insights and industry trends to adjust to changing circumstances.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 20 years of experience with partner management, agreement discussions, and strategy and operations
• 10 years of experience leading a team within an online or technology business
• Experience as an operationally effective, multi-region leader within a matrixed global organization
• Excellent executive presence and experience presenting to executive leadership internally and externally
• Ability to be a thought leader, think strategically, develop a vision/strategy, and inspire others to follow
• Ability to balance short-term tactical and long-term strategic goals and think like a general manager
• Ability to work with technical stakeholders to discuss and influence topics like API policies, technical integration requirements and limitations, etc.
• Excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to influence internal cross-functional leaders across an organization (e.g., product management, engineering, marketing, operations, legal, etc.)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bxk0-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.