As a User Experience (UX) leader, you help define and drive the future of Google design. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems. In this role, you will guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of your team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of Google's products.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Define, own, and deliver the future of the YouTube Studio design system including core styles, components, and patterns in close collaboration with YouTube Studio Visual Design Lead.
• Create reusable processes, systems, and playbooks to enable feature teams to platformatize their experiences and streamline integration.
• Work with YouTube Studio Product Managers, Engineers, UX Leads, and partner teams to continually improve the platform, our documentation, and the support we offer.
• Relentless pursuit of product excellence and maintaining an extremely high quality bar.
• Collaborate with other Platform teams at YouTube to ensure coherent relationship across the YouTube family.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• Experience designing for web, Android, and iOS
• Experience managing interactive design or creative projects
• Portfolio showing experience designing web and/or mobile applications
• Experience with design tools to create high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes
• Experience collaborating with user researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers
• Experience designing simple solutions to complex problems for non-consumer users
• Strong creative and visual design skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79w96-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.