As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at YouTube, you'll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of partners, and to apply and hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment. You're comfortable working on complex content agreements with partners, as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for success on YouTube and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Next Generation Media Partnerships team, you will foster the growth of these emerging businesses on YouTube and bring more high-value content to the platform. In this high-visibility internal and external facing role, you'll help build out our program to support these partners, identify strategic partnership opportunities, resolve business issues, discuss licensing agreements and analyze key metrics to identify trends.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Manage day-to-day operations and partner relationships with key Next Gen Media companies, including communication of new product features launches and policy changes
• Collaborate with partners and Google Sales on business generating projects
• Define, analyze, and communicate partner metrics and develop presentations for YouTube management and partners, additionally drive analysis and create business cases for cross-functional internal initiatives
• Lead event planning for partner summits, including defining agendas and coordinating internal/external speakers
• Work autonomously in an entrepreneurial environment with the ability to identify opportunities for growth and execute on these strategies
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 5 years of experience within the digital media industry in a business development or strategy/finance role
• Experience working with media companies, creators, or other related partners
• Experience with spreadsheet analysis, presentation creation, and data management
• MBA or a related technical degree
• YouTube content creation and management experience
• Experience influencing and communicating cross-functionally with executive stakeholders
• Detail-oriented organizational skills, meticulous in follow-up, and demonstrated leadership ability
• Solid project management skills, with the ability to plan events with external/internal stakeholders and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, and collaborative environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo3wz-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.