Our clients' needs are constantly changing, and so our products need to change with them. Strategic Partner Developers serve as our consultants to our customers, using research and analytics to build long-lasting relationship with our partners. Your expertise of Google's products and our partners' businesses allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, launch new products, and expand the impact of our clients' work. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to work effectively with Google's partners, in order to best represent our users, products and programs and drive growth.
The Creator and Artist Development team engages with the next generation YouTube talent. Many of these creators are responsible for original content on YouTube. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the Partner Development team makes sure that YouTube's creators around the world have a great experience and achieve success on the platform.
YouTube/Video Global Solutions is the link between Google video products and sales. Our mission is to fuel innovation that keeps YouTube and Video free and accessible to the world. We do this by translating global market needs into meaningful product solutions that drive business results for content partners and customers.
• Manage a portfolio of YouTube creators in Indonesia in the areas of Entertainment, Kids and Learning, Gaming, Beauty and Fashion, Cooking, Sports, News, and more. Help them grow their presence on our platform.
• Manage a portfolio of creator accounts towards performance goals, including maximizing watch time hours, platform engagement, audience growth, community interaction, and business growth.
• Drive, measure, and analyze overall creator performance against key metrics as well as streamline operational workflows and process improvements.
• Work collaboratively with the team and cross-functional partners to develop and implement creative ways to improve client relationships, grow distribution, and business growth. Support and communicate effectively with Indonesian speaking clients.
• Experience in online videos, YouTube, and building relationships/preparing content creators and/or partners
• Experience in communicating and managing different business stakeholders
• Experience in process management and developing client relationships
• Experience with new business development and building long-term, external partnerships
• Ability to speak and write in Bahasa and English fluently
• Understanding of the online entertainment space in Indonesia as well as YouTube
• Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, and influencing skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9y1e-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.