Market Responsibility Specialist, Trust and Safety
The YouTube Global Operations team is dedicated to ensuring that YouTube can scale its growth, and YouTube Shorts is for creators to create and share videos, and for viewers to enjoy them. The mission of the YouTube Shorts business team is to scalably grow a healthy ecosystem of YouTube Shorts creators globally.
As a Community Partner Manager (CPM), you will engage with our YouTube Shorts creators and artists to educate, engage, and elevate YouTube Shorts creator communities across our key markets in India and South East Asia. You will create focused creator outreach and engagement strategy with partnerships and music cross-functional stakeholders, scalable communications, and the establishment and execution of an operational model that you'll optimize over time as the YouTube Shorts community grows.
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping and nurturing the YouTube Shorts-focused community programs driving product priorities (e.g., features, music, etc.).
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Identify, acquire, onboard, and develop YouTube Shorts creators, and drive cross-functional strategy with music and content partnerships in India and South East Asia.
• Collaborate with regional and global Marketing and Product teams on trends and campaigns.
• Provide quarterly market analysis and execute market action plans to ensure an increase in weekly engaged creators.
• Analyze creator feedback and recommend/drive changes to existing products, policies, and processes to increase creator satisfaction, activity, and performance.
• Create scaled communication modules (e.g., newsletters, video series, etc.) for the YouTube Shorts Community.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience with digital/social media, creator/community management, communications, content programming, creative campaign management.
• Ability to speak and write in one or more of the following languages (e.g., Punjabi, Marathi, Telugu, or Mandarin) fluently to engage local creators, industry partners and stakeholders.
• Experience with short-form video content.
• Experience driving effective scaled/mass-communications and engagement.
• Experience managing an online community or ecosystem.
• Experience identify and implementing improvements based on data and insights.
• Experience in business development, project management, and working with external and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent content writing skills with the ability to take initiative and work in ambiguous environments.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34mox-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.