Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various size and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes and driving the technical directions of your programs.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager on the YouTube team, you will work on the streaming services that bring live TV and video-on-demand to phones, tablets, computers, and/or smart TVs.
• Lead programs and guide leadership on making decisions to advance product and program development.
• Identify, communicate, and collaborate with stakeholders cross-functionally to drive impact and accomplish goals.
• Define program goals based on technical or program needs.
• Lead cross-functional teams, and drive action to ensure program success.
• Develop, delegate, and lead corrective actions to address organizational challenges.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 8 years of experience leading cross-functional programs.
• Experience working with executive leaders.
• Master's degree, MBA, or advanced degree in a related field.
• Ability to gather, communicate, and analyze data into actionable insights for executive audiences.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxow6-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.