Go-To-Market and Support Solutions (GSS) is a global team working to ensure our users get the most out of YouTube. We provide dedicated and scaled support, strategic go-to-market plan development, partnership resources, product and policy insights based on user feedback, and scaled partnership management to ensure that all users can thrive within the YouTube ecosystem. We ensure products get to market, support users when they need help and capture user feedback to drive product excellence and market fit.
Scaled Partnerships represents the small and medium sized creators that comprise the majority of partners in YouTube's monetization program, the YouTube Partner Program. This is a highly diversified portfolio of partners, ranging in tenure, industry, format, subscribers, language, and more. The mission of the organization is to grow business growth, engagement, and satisfaction of small and medium partners - ensuring a healthy and thriving ecosystem. We do this at scale by delivering the right recommendation to the right partner at the right time in their life cycle, in partnership with Marketing, by communicating in-product and via email. We also work closely with YouTube's Scaled Support and Education and Partner Experience teams to deliver best practice resources through interactive experiences.
As a Regional Program Manager (PgM), you are the business owner for Scaled Partnerships in the APAC region. You will represent the global strategy in APAC, and help prioritize APAC-specific opportunities. You will represent Scaled Partnerships in regional quarterly business reviews and country planning exercises, and help align regional resources to pursue incremental growth opportunities, in partnership with Partner Enablement, Marketing, Partner Development, Partner Experience, and Analytics teams.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Own a portfolio and priorities within APAC, for small and medium creators.
• Represent global Scaled Partnerships opportunities and priorities for APAC at all regional decision making forums, and ensure alignment across regional cross-functional teams.
• Identify incremental communications and/or educational opportunities for small and medium creators in the region.
• Secure global or regional prioritization from YouTube Marketing, Partnership Enablement, Partnership Development, and Partner Experiences to prioritize and partner on executing those opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 8 years of business experience, with 4 years in program management, operations, or consulting.
• Experience with cross-functional stakeholder management, senior stakeholder management, and leadership influence.
• Understanding of growth marketing and communication campaigns.
• Distinctive project management, problem solving skills, combined with excellent business acumen and execution.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Passion for keeping the business moving forward, turning strategy into impact.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz62e7-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.