Traffic Ops Specialist
YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Deliver research programs in their entirety, agency management, project briefing, project management, research design, analysis planning, insights generation, and final delivery of results to executive global internal stakeholders.
• Execute a range of research projects from drivers/barriers, positioning, value propositions, messaging, campaign/creative testing, etc.
• Use multiple datasets, such as syndicated data, social data, and primary research, to tell a full story about the YouTube brand and user needs, motivations, barriers, etc.
• Build cross-functional partnerships to identify business questions and opportunities, and deliver insights based on internal needs.
• Develop business-relevant conclusions from primary research and other datasets, and effectively communicate these conclusions to internal stakeholders, influencing YouTube marketing strategies and capturing regional and local nuances.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 8 years of experience in consumer, audience, and/or product research
• Experience running multi-country research
• Experience project managing research studies (e.g., qual and quant), data analysis, and data storytelling
• Experience working in the news, media, technology, consumer product goods, or online learning industries
• Knowledge of research design and methods (e.g., in-depth interviews, focus groups, surveys, statistical analyses/models, social listening) and when to apply them
• Ability to link insights to strategy and translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications
• Ability to be proactive, flexible, and able to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and collaborative environment
• Outstanding project management and stakeholder management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5b7k-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.