A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. That's why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you'll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish - working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us - and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
YouTube uses Machine Learning for videos, channels, playlists, and other entity types to help make YouTube safe and responsible for its users, creators, and advertisers.
Through the use of Machine Learning (ML), we can more easily find videos that violate community guidelines or determine which videos should be age gated on the platform. You will work to ensure processes are developed according to well defined standards, are producing high quality classifications, and have no unexpected impact on users or creators.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Establish a framework and process to prioritize engineering work.
• Manage dependencies, risks, milestones, launch approvals, and more.
• Communicate important updates and risks to milestones across executives, product managers, UX, engineering, and cross-functional partners to identify problems early and resolve issues quickly.
• Implement and automate processes to streamline workflow and communication across teams.
• Set team objectives and clarify priorities across the organization.
• Experience managing cross-functional projects or programs.
• Experience working with technical teams.
• Experience working across multiple projects at once.
• Experience working with executive leadership teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations and priorities.
• Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and proactively solve problems across cross-functional teams.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyoj5q-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.