As a Product Specialist, you serve as a product expert and represent the end-user experience. You will work closely with Product Managers and Engineering as an integral member of their cross-functional core team. You will play a key role as the interface between YouTube's Product, Business, and Operations teams. You will act as an internal product expert for Operations teams globally and collect and analyze data to influence product road-maps and the prioritization of product features. You will work on a variety of products and will think holistically about the entire YouTube ecosystem.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Product Specialists at YouTube work with Product teams to shape product strategy, maximize growth for existing products, craft go-to-market strategy to drive user satisfaction, adoption, and mitigate brand risk.
• Provide strategic insights and lead continuous product and operational excellence efforts at YouTube, working closely with Product and Engineering teams.
• Prioritize feedback/ideas based on robust data and build business cases in order to embed requests within Product Managers product road-maps.
• Be a product expert and serve as a consultant for the business teams and be responsible for product knowledge dissemination in the organization. Manage technical issues from the field and provide guidance on resolution to partnership teams.
• Work cross functionally with Product Managers, Engineering, Google Ads, Marketing, PR, Support, and Partnerships teams to guarantee market readiness, communications, training and support for launches.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience in technology, consulting, product management, product solutions/specialist, or product marketing.
• Proven success in project management and execution, multi-tasking and delegating.
• Understanding of the YouTube ecosystem (viewers, creators, advertisers) and products.
• Investigative mindset, strong strategic thinking, clear and concise communication, attention to detail and cross-functional coordination skills.
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence others.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb530y-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.