As a Product Specialist, you serve as a product expert and represent the end-user experience. You will work with Product Managers and Engineering as an integral member of their cross-functional core team. You will also act as the interface between YouTube's product, business, and operations teams. You will act as an internal product expert for operations teams and collect and analyze data to influence product roadmaps and the prioritization of product features.
You will support the YouTube Community team, and their mission is to grow YouTube by connecting people around video, and we're focused on developing ecosystems. In this role, you'll shape product and go-to-market strategy, maximize growth, synthesize feedback of YouTube Community products working on innovative features and existing features that are core to YouTube. You will also be collaborating across product areas.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Work with product teams to shape product strategy, maximize growth for existing products, craft go-to-market strategy to drive user satisfaction, adoption and mitigate brand risk.
• Provide insights and lead continuous product and operational excellence efforts at YouTube, working with product and engineering teams.
• Prioritize feedback/ideas based on robust data and build business cases in order to embed requests within PMs product roadmaps.
• Be a product expert and serve as a consultant for the business teams and be responsible for product knowledge dissemination in the organization.
• Work cross-functionally with teams to guarantee market readiness, communications, training, and support for launches. Manage technical issues from the field and provide guidance on resolution to partnership teams.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience in technology, consulting, sales strategy, go-to-market/commercialization, product specialist, or product marketing.
• Experience influencing executive leaders.
• Experience with go-to-market/commercialization, or bringing products to market and product-market fit.
• Understanding of the YouTube ecosystem (e.g., viewers, creators, advertisers) and products.
• Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and technical environment.
• Strategic thinking, communication, and cross-functional coordination skills
• Passion for the YouTube community, including community features and engagement for creators.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8z30q-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.