YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
The Platforms and Growth Marketing team connects the magic of YouTube to consumers, creators, and artists. Within this, the Performance Media team focuses on delivering the right message about YouTube's products and services to the right consumers at the right time. This specific role is for a digital media expert to run direct response media campaigns.
You will blend the art and science of performance marketing to constantly test and improve our campaigns. You'll be expected to bring a strategic insight to the role while ensuring that your team executes the tactical challenges with Google Media Lab and YouTube's Media Agency to get things done. You will work closely with YouTube's Product Marketing Managers to transform product marketing strategy into advanced acquisition media plans to drive conversions for those products, as well coordinating with regional YouTube Growth teams to ensure key alignment between global and regional strategy and stay aligned with key business objectives. You are equally comfortable talking about the latest digital channels, data and analytics, creative strategy, and optimization strategies. You will grow on experimentation, and constantly seek out ways to improve the trajectory of key business metrics.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
• Lead the strategy and planning for all aspects of performance media marketing for a YouTube product, overseeing high impact, and innovative media campaigns.
• Lead the global media strategy to ensure best practices are shared and consistency is maintained across regions.
• Ability to navigate high stake initiatives and communication and comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced cross-functional environment.
• Drive data-driven analysis to assess investment impact and value to the business.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience with digital marketing and/or digital media in music, content, entertainment marketing, and/or consumer subscriptions.
• 1 year of experience in an in-house or consulting type role.
• Experience with cross-functional collaboration.
• Ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
• Ability to present complex data findings in a clear and compelling manner.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and problem solving skills with impeccable business acumen.
• Passion for YouTube, entertainment, the media industry, and internet culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0e678-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.