The YouTube Movies and Shows team's mission is to make YouTube the preferred destination for movies and shows, connecting viewers and content from all over the world. In this role, you will be focused on our Advertising Video on Demand (AVOD) product, which allows users to watch movies and shows for free, with ads. We collaborate with many partner teams within YouTube, as well as the Google TV team.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
• Identify the right initiatives and own a roadmap to grow ad-supported movies and shows on Youtube. Learn about the media and entertainment space, and develop a strategy that caters to a diverse user base.
• Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with business stakeholders, legal, marketing, PR, and other cross-functional teams.
• Have a vision for the future of the portfolio and stay current with the latest industry trends and challenges.
• Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
• Track product development, develop product launch plans, launch, and land products.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in product management or design with a focus on software products.
• Experience in video/movie industry.
• Outstanding communication skills with internal teams and external partners.
• Excellent business acumen.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9xjq7-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.