Senior Software Developer - Characters
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
• Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
• Work closely with Engineers, Designers, and Marketers to help design and develop technologies.
• Guide products throughout the execution cycle, analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
• Break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with Classifiers and Machine Learning.
• Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving the product, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions.
• Excellent leadership, verbal, written communication, and collaboration skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xym8-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.