- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAt Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Support PRDs by collaborating with partner teams (e.g., engineers, PgMs, UX) during product design and development to implement the requirements.
• Define product roadmaps by operationalizing defined strategy.
• Articulate defined product vision in a way that captures attention and compels others to drive action despite obstacles and competing priorities.
• Validate the market size and opportunity (e.g., user-based, strategic opportunity, revenue). Identify opportunities in the market landscape.
• Facilitate launches, maintenance, and retirement in collaboration with other cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Candidates will typically have 2 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
• Typically 1 year of experience building and shipping technical products.
• Master's degree in a technology or business related field.
• Typically 2 years of experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
• Typically 2 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to senior leadership.
• Typically 2 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales finance, and other stakeholders.
• Typically 1 year of experience in software development or engineering.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1558v-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.