At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Our Product Managers work across a variety of product areas including: Music Premium & Subscriptions, Search & Discovery, Creator Experiences, etc.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Define a product vision and strategy while gathering product requirements.
• Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
• Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
• Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc.
• Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating across regions, product areas, and functions.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of Technical Product Management experience.
• Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
• Experience in developing internet products and technologies.
• MS, MBA, or PhD in a technology or business-related field.
• Experience in Product or Design Management, with a focus on software products and technologies.
• Ability to work towards strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Track record of successful product delivery from inception to launch.
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills; ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends with excellent technical abilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnknbo-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.