In this role, you will own the capabilities of our systems that support YouTube's business organization. You will work with Business Technology Engineering teams to define and realize a direction for internal tools and systems that will empower Content Partnerships teams to drive and measure impact to YouTube partners.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Lead the design and development of system capabilities that empower YouTube's business organization. Align with business stakeholders, engineering teams, and cross-functional partners to solve for business goals using technology.
• Develop and own the product direction (e.g., product backlog, working on road mapping, continuously prioritizing, performing customer discovery, authoring product requirements, and breaking down work planning into epics and stories).
• Partner closely with engineering team members in the creation of detailed systems design, and ongoing delivery, ensuring that everything released is tested, launched, communicated, and adopted effectively.
• Collect and analyze data to inform strategic decisions, and communicate insights to build consensus across cross-functional teams. Land releases successfully by working with stakeholders to provide comprehensive documentation, training, troubleshooting, and support.
• Communicate with executive business partners and influence leadership.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
• Experience designing technology solutions and leading experiments.
• Experience integrating internal systems and defining data architecture for consuming and exposing data from a range of sources to end users.
• Experience drawing insights from large data sets using SQL to drive business and technology decisions.
• Experience with design thinking, design sprints, or experiment creation methods.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqjzj-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.