Business Technology team is a part of YouTube Global Operations. We focus on the business of YouTube, ensuring the YouTube business organization can evolve at the speed of YouTube. We provide the tools and systems that deliver the information, capabilities, and insights necessary to help our partners and YouTube continue to grow.
As a Product Lead at YouTube, you will own capabilities of our core team that support YouTube's business organization. You will work with Business Technology engineering teams to define and realize a vision for internal tools and systems that will empower content partnerships teams to drive and measure impact to YouTube partners, helping creators, artists, and media companies to reach their full potential with audiences around the world.
In this role. you will wear many hats, from defining product requirements to partnering with our engineering teams on systems design to launching and landing new and improved capabilities for our users (e.g., evaluating and documenting needs, scoping technical solutions, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals and milestones to business stakeholders globally).
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Structure and lead the design and development of system capabilities that empower YouTube's business organization, aligning with business stakeholders, engineering teams, and cross-functional partners to solve for business goals using technology.
• Define requirements and lead the team's efforts towards delivery, ensuring that everything we release is tested, launched, communicated, and adopted effectively.
• Collect and analyze data to inform strategic decisions, and communicate insights to build consensus across cross-functional teams.
• Land releases successfully by working with stakeholders to provide comprehensive documentation, training, troubleshooting, and support
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
• 5 years of experience in systems design, product management, and/or software engineering roles.
• Experience designing technology solutions to business needs and leading engineers to implement, test, launch, and land those solutions.
• Experience integrating internal systems and defining data architecture for consuming and exposing data from a range of sources to end users.
• Experience drawing insights from large data sets using SQL to drive both business and technology decisions.
• Experience managing product roadmaps, influencing cross-functional business and technical teams, and communicating complex technical concepts to business stakeholders.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmz1x-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.