As a Platform Strategy Lead, you will work cross-functionally to define and realize a vision for support platforms and tools that power the YouTube support experience. You will be responsible for YouTube support tools and initiatives focused on the external help experience across our scaled support platforms (e.g., Help Center, Support Intelligence, Help Panel, etc.).
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Own support platform strategy and solutions for YouTube with active engagement and leadership for your domain.
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand and document YouTube business priorities, users, and use-cases as it relates to industry best practice and trends.
• Translate requirements and opportunities into data-driven, business aligned compelling plans for support platforms and overall systems strategy.
• Articulate prioritized, quantified YouTube business needs clearly to the product, UX, and engineering teams. Lead and participate in feature team meetings, validate product solutions, and roadmaps to ensure YouTube business and user requirements are fully met.
• Lead product focused cross-functional projects, run pilots and experiments to test, launch and land new platform capabilities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 7 years of experience in product or systems development/administration for
support operations or customer/enterprise CRM support environments.
• Experience managing product roadmaps, influencing cross-functional business and technical teams, and communicating complex technical concepts to business stakeholders.
• Change management experience, ensuring adoption and measurement of post-release impact.
• Basic to intermediate familiarity with database engineering, scripting, C++, Java etc.
• Excellent relationship building, collaboration and negotiation skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81959-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.