The TV and Media Solutions team accelerates YouTube's TV and Originals businesses with stellar technology solutions, operations, and partner support, making data exchange seamless and scaling critical business processes. Our team of Partner Technology Managers, Partner Engineers, Solutions Consultants, and Program Managers manage operations and partner support for YouTubeTV and YouTube Premium.
As a Partner Technology Manager you will incubate early stage partnership initiatives to fuel YouTube growth and enable global scale with operational excellence, drive strategic partner engagement for YouTube's commerce initiatives such as Subscriptions, Shopping, Paid Digital Goods and Channel Memberships. We provide technical consulting for internal and external business stakeholders and build tools and services for scaled operations.
As a Partner Technology Manager for YouTube Commerce you have a unique opportunity to play an important role by shaping the product roadmap, influencing the partner ecosystem, and driving operations at a global scale. You will manage direct technical engagement for large strategic partners such as Telcos, Merchants, and e-commerce platforms to help evolve an operational framework to support expansion at global scale and collaborate with business teams on the business and partnership strategy.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Build an understanding of business context and internal engineering platforms to help shape partnership strategy and manage business growth.
• Drive partnership strategy and technical execution for YouTube growth across multiple product domains (e.g., infrastructure, devices, and commerce).
• Lead partner engagement, and product adoption, provide active consulting to the business teams during agreement discussions and guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration.
• Drive operational excellence by creating a scalable model, building tools and drive efficiency.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of engineering and client-facing experience, including fundamental coding.
• Experience working with C/C++, Java, Go, or Python, as well as with Unix/Linux systems and scripting in Shell or Perl.
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to work effectively on a team and think creatively.
• Ability to communicate to both business and technical stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk97ep-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.