Go-To-Market and Support Solutions (GSS) is a global team working to ensure our users get the most out of YouTube. We provide dedicated and scaled support, strategic go-to-market plan development, partnership resources, product and policy insights based on user feedback, and scaled partnership management to ensure that all users can thrive within the YouTube ecosystem. As a Product Support Experience Subject Matter Expert, you will ensure products get to market, support users, and capture user feedback to drive product excellence and market fit.
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube High Touch Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our partners and subscribers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users' voices to help shape product solutions.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Provide support to meet compliance and requirements and service segments of YouTube users in innovative ways, while preserving the YouTube brand and experience.
• Own end-to-end second level support escalations, routing and prioritizing processes.
• Support launch readiness for products/features. Manage support communications for critical product issues impacting support teams.
• Collect product feedback and insights to ensure that creator needs/features are represented, quantified, and prioritized for Product Managers and Engineering.
• Empower internal teams with documentation, training, and product knowledge.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working in technology-related product management, product marketing, support operations, and/or consulting.
• Experience in project management or consulting.
• Experience in learning systems and tools.
• Ability to think strategically, be highly organized, and plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to take initiative, be responsible, and work well with a team.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical thinking skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1jox-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.