Partner Solutions Engineer, YouTube (English, Korean)
YouTube's Technology Services team is a global organization dedicated to developing and managing the company's largest and most strategic partnerships. We work closely with the YouTube product, engineering, and content teams to address our partners' most pressing and complex technology challenges. As a Partner Technology Manager, you'll lead deployments, optimize implementations, and handle integrations to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships.
YouTube has grown into a community used by people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products such as YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving product strategy from pilot phase to final delivery, and for managing the overall technical execution and business operation of a product. You will also be accountable for identifying technology-driven strategies for external products and internal tools and for addressing technology-centric operational issues (i.e. automating manual processes to minimize human error) to ensure product/business operational efficiency.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Identify, drive, and optimize the business flow from existing and new business opportunities by leveraging YouTube technologies with our strategic partners.
• Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of our partner's technical challenges.
• Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management and Engineering.
• Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
• Experience with data analysis and SQL queries
• Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently
• Experience with Internet video technologies (e.g., digital rights management solutions, video or audio codecs, content delivery networks (CDN), live streaming, 360/virtual reality, etc.)
• Ability to prioritize and work well in a team environment with varying priorities
• Ability to work well in a globally distributed cross-functional environment
• Excellent project management and communications skills, and creative thinker
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwboo2-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.