As a Partner Sales Manager, you will help shape how YouTube Partners build successful and scalable businesses on our platform. The mission of the YouTube Partner Sales team is to drive strategic partner investment in YouTube via direct business enablement, and product commercialization to grow content and drive business on YouTube.
In this role, you will manage a portfolio of YouTube's content partners in Korea, enabling them to promote directly to advertisers. You'll be responsible for on-boarding partners into the program, in collaboration with the core YouTube Partner Management team.
You will manage day-to-day activities to drive partner investment in this program, set partner up in our systems, educate partners about the program and YouTube business, and ensure partners are set for success when promoting campaigns.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Develop the Partner Sales business in the India and SEA region, enabling our most strategic YouTube partners to sell directly to advertisers, driving an ancillary business growth stream for YouTube.
• Establish the program in the region and build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to drive program success. Understand the local context and global program principles, and advocate for changes in the program offering to drive long-term success for partners and Google.
• Lead regional/global projects to drive program adoption, scalable partner management, and operational excellence.
• Engage and support Indian speaking customers to navigate industry standards. Manage stakeholders and partners in the Indian and SEA market.
• Manage day-to-day activities to drive partner investment in the program via education and incentives, ensuring partners are prepared for success when managing their first campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 7 years of experience in sales and account management.
• Experience with digital video landscape across India and South East Asian (SEA).
• Ability to speak and write in English and one Indian language fluently, in order to communicate with representatives from external stakeholders in-market, who may be from India.
• Experience working with TV and/or digital video business in India and one or more SEA markets.
• Solid familiarity with YouTube for brands, both organically and paid (e.g., TrueView, Google Preferred, Brand Lift, etc.).
• Familiarity with Google's ad serving solutions (e.g., Ad Manager, Display and Video 360, etc.).
• Ability to build trusted relationships with executive stakeholders and lead complex, cross-functional initiatives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq94zz-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.