- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The Partner Development team ensures an excellent experience for YouTube partners and creators. The team includes Partner Operations, Technology Services, Creator and Artist Development, and YouTube Spaces. This team embodies a partner-first mindset, whether it's building custom tools, providing education to get the most from the platform, or helping creators to grow their channel to the next level. The YouTube Partner Development and Services team provides seamless support to our partners, creators, and artists on YouTube from around the world.
As a Partner Operations Manager, you will provide YouTube support to managed partners (e.g., media companies, music labels, creators, artists, etc). You will become a YouTube product expert, solve the day-to-day issues of our partners, and identify common trends that our partners face. You will also be responsible for advocating on behalf of our partners to cross-functional teams in order to drive product solutions, and for developing process improvements that enhance internal operations. You will work closely with other partner-facing teams to provide value-add services to help increase partner happiness and growth.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Provide operational support for partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email communication.
• Serve as a consultant to internal, cross-functional stakeholders on the YouTube product, work with assigned Strategic Partner Managers and Partner Technology Managers to develop business plans and share insights for partner growth.
• Drive, measure, and analyze overall partner performance as well as streamline operational workflows and process improvements.
• Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
• Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency gains, and root cause analysis.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of client-facing experience.
• Experience working in a project/program management or scaled solutions capacity in a technology/media company.
• Ability to speak and write in Japanese and English fluently.
• Demonstrated experience of being proactive, making constructive suggestions, and coming up with innovative ways to scale initiatives.
• Working knowledge of SQL and spreadsheet software tools.
• Ability to manage priorities and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and effectively communicate complex topics.
• Excellent communication, presentation planning and time management skills, with attention to detail.
• Ability to speak and write in another Asian language.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pn8m-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.