Manager, Partner Development and Management
Partner Experience Producer, YouTube (English, Japanese, Korean)
The YouTube Partner Experiences team leads the management of virtual and in-person experiences for the YouTube Partnerships organization. Our creative team of program managers and experience specialists uses innovative tools and technologies to create high-quality and meaningful experiences that drive impact on a partner's success and engagement with YouTube.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Manage the execution of programs for both online and in-person events (e.g., capacity planning, program execution, impact measurement, etc.) for a subset of markets in-region, and work closely with our extended workforces and/or external suppliers.
• Oversee creative and content production, marketing, and delivery of learning experiences and curriculum.
• Collaborate with Program Managers on reporting results and tracking budget per program, including Purchase Order management for Suppliers.
• Define the level of service we require from our managed services providers via agreed-upon Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
• Anticipate and mitigate potential issues for execution of the programs, working with Program Managers, vendors, and YouTube leads.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience in program, event, or operations management.
• Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese or Korean fluently.
• Knowledge of how to integrate digital content into advanced, innovative event programming.
• Ability to manage multiple events at various stages of development.
• Ability to be an effective team player, and develop and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to develop creative and non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and agreement facilitation skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb56ee-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.