Vendor Operations Manager
London, United Kingdom
As a YouTube Partner Engagement Manager, you will advance YouTube's global strategy. You will collaborate with many cross-functional teams, both internally and externally, to deliver high quality TV and media experiences for our users and partners.
In this role, you will plan and track progress of key milestones, all while developing and maintaining deep relationships with our partners and stakeholders.
• Lead a team that is on the forefront of the onboarding and ongoing operations relationships with YouTube's TV and media partners.
• Identify and cultivate content and technology opportunities and provide regular partner intelligence updates to cross-functional teams.
• Ensure the team understands and represents YouTube's technical interests during partner legal agreements, identify potential operational risks, and mitigate those risks via cross-functional collaboration and creative problem solving with our partners.
• Drive collaboration with internal teams to refine existing processes and tools used by partners and operators.
• Partner with our Product, Business, and Strategy teams to identify partnership opportunities and support the operational needs for the region and product. Create and manage partner onboarding timelines for EMEA.
• Experience in project management, product management, or technical operations.
• Experience managing multiple timelines, partners, and priorities to deliver on-time project execution.
• Experience in TV or digital streaming video technologies.
• Ability to speak and write in English and one or more of the following languages fluently: French, German, or Spanish.
• Experience successfully facilitating/evaluating technical terms in partner agreements.
• Project management and client-facing experience, involving the delivery of high-profile projects.
• Experience successfully aligning cross-functional (internal and external), global teams across competing priorities.
• Experience identifying and implementing successful operational processes that reduce operator time and increase efficiency.
• Experience using partner-facing publishing tools, CRMs, or other partner management systems.
• Ability to articulately communicate, incorporate, and shape emerging industry standards.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvzn1-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.