You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a business enjoyed by music lovers. You will be a technologist taking responsibility for the success of YouTube's largest Music partnerships, providing great technical advice and support to our music publishing partners, leading deployments, optimizing implementations, driving business opportunities, and seeking innovative solutions in the fluid world of digital music to build successful partnerships.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead projects and cross-functional teams and should be a self-motivated individual looking to solidify YouTube's strategic partnerships with the traditional Music partners (e.g., pan-territorial music publishers) and media partners that have grown businesses on YouTube.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Manage the technical relationship with many of our partners and work with the Business Development team to negotiate agreements and make sure these partners are successful on YouTube.
• Identify, drive, and optimize the flow from existing business opportunities by leveraging YouTube technologies through prototyping and innovation.
• Perform implementation reviews, evangelize product features and internal tools, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
• Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
• Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
• Experience in object-oriented programming, and software engineering.
• Experience with data analysis, SQL queries, coding, and engineering and client-facing experience.
• Experience in internet technologies (e.g., Java, Python, etc.), and with Unix/Linux systems and scripting languages.
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
• Experience in business departments or customer service.
• Experience with Internet products and technologies in either software engineering, product management, engineering program management, technical account management, sales engineering or a related field.
• Ability to absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to work on a team and be a creative thinker, with the ability to work well in a globally distributed cross-functional environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy4v8m-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.