simsim is a growing organization that YouTube recently acquired, a video-first e-commerce platform that connects sellers and manufacturers with creators and consumers. We are building an e-commerce platform keeping in mind the shopping behavior of the Indian consumer. simsim uses a unique combination of content and commerce to help customers discover the right products for themselves.
You will have end-to-end responsibility for planning and executing on-platform and off-platform campaigns that help acquire and engage users. You will own the creative look-and-feel of the app/mweb homepage and various category pages and storefronts, with an objective to continuously improve platform conversions, customer experience, engagement and retention.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Plan product, campaign and content visibility on the platform in order to drive user engagement and conversion. Conduct weekly meetings with Category teams to create weekly and monthly merchandising plans
• Devise monthly plan for Push Notifications and SMSs with an objective to Improve the CTRs and Conversion % of these channels
• Understand and optimize the various on-platform user funnels
• Conceptualize, create, and execute monthly events' calendar to accommodate festivities, latest trends, user buying behavior, etc. Plan and execute all category and platform level events
• Audit the app on a regular basis. Vet and, if required, modify all the communication that goes live on the platform (communication on banners, push notifications, SMS, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3 years of relevant work experience in e-commerce, consumer internet, media, advertising and/or related tech startups
• MBA or Master's degree
• Have a sound understanding of current online advertising trends
• Proficiency in spreadsheet software and other data related tools
• Ability to work in a changing and ambiguous environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
Excellent communication, networking, and interpersonal skills to work across various business functions and influence different stakeholders
• Demonstrated strategic and analytical growth approach with a focus on problem solving/growth hacking
• Ability to run the business using data and processes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxok5o-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.