YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
As a Media Lead, you'll be expected to head brand media initiatives across APAC, lead regional media strategy, and manage key campaigns end-to-end in close collaboration with go-to-market (GTM) teams. You'll collaborate with internal teams and external partners to bring campaigns to life and implement forward-thinking learning and measurement plans to ensure every impression counts. You should develop a deep understanding of YouTube's ad products and upskill our teams on their use.
You will work closely with country marketing teams to guide and support their local YouTube campaigns. The role is cross-functional and international, you'll work with global, local and regional marketing, specialist and content teams. You will be a part of the YouTube APAC marketing team and will report to the Consumer Brand, Marcom, and Social marketing lead.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
• Define insight and strategy for media in APAC with an aim to enable exceptional marketing campaign roll-outs in the region.
• Build an effective and scalable process for media support, enabling local marketing teams to collaborate with key internal and external partners to maximize media impact across touchpoints and objectives.
• Be the subject matter expert for media and marcom best practices and strong advocate for innovation, designing and leading media and creative experiments to drive breakthrough results.
• Be the APAC representative in global media strategy and planning, ensuring global campaigns are relevant for local audiences and that local insights are embedded in executions.
• Guide collaborations with cross-functional, cross-geography stakeholders to streamline processes, strengthen outputs, and drive impact.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 9 years of experience in end-to-end marketing/media agency roles.
• Experience with large-scale global roll-outs and with process design and/or improvement.
• Experience working with the Japanese market.
• Experience managing multiple internal senior level relationships.
• Solid project management experience, ability to define projects, execute within timelines, with multiple stakeholders and proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget.
• Ability to use data and analytics to drive decision making, understanding of marketing measurements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with peers, management, third-parties, and cross-functional teams.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk950k-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.