Marketing Manager, YouTube Shorts (English, Bahasa Indonesia)
YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
As a Marketing Manager in the Indonesia YouTube Marketing Team, you will work on growing YouTube in the region. As a result, more users will consider YouTube as a platform for entertainment, learning, growing their audience, and expressing their creativity.
You will work with global, regional, and local teams to build YouTube Shorts Go-To-Market plans, manage above the line and below the line campaigns and activations, and balance local relevance with global cohesion. Tracking the performance of our campaigns will inform what's working, how we can keep improving our marketing execution, product growth, and health of our ecosystem.
In this role, you are passionate about YouTube, the short-form-video space, and understand creators and their needs. You will use your project management and campaign experience to work seamlessly with global, regional, local, Marketing teams, and key cross-functional stakeholders. You may also manage relationships and output from external agencies and partners.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
• Provide YouTube Shorts Go-To-Market plans in Indonesia to ensure campaign work is aligned to the YouTube Shorts mission and strategy.
• Plan, create, innovate, and transform hard-to-communicate points into actionable activation plans and/or campaigns.
• Plan, execute activations, and campaigns to grow YouTube Shorts viewers and creators, and identify opportunities to localize and scale when/where relevant.
• Measure and optimize campaigns to ensure efficiency and positive return on investment through pilot, test, and learn. Capture, share learnings, and best practices across global, regional, local marketing, and cross-functional teams.
• Establish close working relationships with both internal stakeholders and external agencies.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 6 years of experience in marketing, including multi-stakeholder management across multiple markets.
• Experience in campaign planning and execution.
• Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently.
• 5 years of experience in product marketing, working in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry, consulting, on an internet-based product or service, and product marketing and/or brand development.
• Experience building relationships and collaborating with global, regional, and local cross-functional teams (e.g., Brand, Social and Influencer, Insights, Partnerships, etc.).
• Experience in marketing targeting younger audiences and working with agencies.
• Knowledge of the YouTube ecosystem, short-form-video, digital trends, culture, and the creator community.
• Ability to manage Go-To-Market planning, product research, insight generation, and value proposition development.
• Ability to work on several projects and campaigns at once.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zxo6-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.