YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
As a member of the YouTube Shorts team, you will be responsible for delivering innovative ways to engage based on insight, designing go-to-market campaign strategies to achieve objectives, working with local markets to identify and execute these moments, as well as measure and optimize campaigns.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
• Lead regional Youtube Shorts go-to-market strategy, identifying opportunity, creating annual and quarterly plans and budgets.
• Oversee multiple large-scale moments campaigns and product campaigns, driving user creation on YouTube Shorts with overall coordination and go-to-market responsibility.
• Manage core YouTube Shorts innovation, including trends engine pilot, creator approach, gaming and hypothesis approach, and activations.
• Focus on insights that will move YouTube Shorts on its growth, influence global marketing, product roadmaps, and cross-functional teams on potential issues and opportunities and be known as an expert across YouTube and industries.
• Lead forward-thinking and innovative projects in the business that can be scaled across the team and take calculated risks when necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in campaign management (e.g., creative and media, and digital and social media).
• Experience in project management, data efficiency, and market research.
• Experience managing and leading a team.
• Experience in consumer marketing within technology and working with short form video platforms.
• Experience in regional/global roles.
• Ability to scale programs to other markets.
• Ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complicated information into a concise, compelling story, to different audiences.
• Passion for YouTube, entertainment, the media industry, and internet culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9y95-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.