In this role, you will have the opportunity to have an impact on a business enjoyed by music lovers. You will be a technologist taking responsibility for the success of YouTube's largest Music partnerships, providing technical advice and support to our music publishing partners, leading deployments, optimizing implementations, driving business opportunities, and seeking innovative solutions in the fluid world of digital music to build successful partnerships.
You will have the opportunity to lead projects and cross-functional teams and should be a self-motivated individual looking to solidify YouTube's strategic partnerships with the traditional Music partners (e.g., pan-territorial music publishers) and media partners that have grown businesses on YouTube.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Manage the technical relationship with many of our partners and work with the Business Development team to negotiate agreements, contributing to the partners success on YouTube.
• Identify, drive, and optimize the flow from existing business opportunities by leveraging YouTube technologies through prototyping and innovation.
• Perform implementation reviews, evangelize product features and internal tools, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
• Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
• Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in data analysis, SQL queries, coding, and engineering.
• Experience in internet technologies (e.g., Java, Python, etc.), Unix/Linux systems, and scripting languages.
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
• Experience in business departments or customer service.
• Experience in internet video technologies (e.g., Digital Rights Management (DRM) solutions, video or audio codecs, live streaming, 360/VR).
• Ability to absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to grow technical expertise in data analysis, big data, digital video, machine learning, software architecture, or programming.
• Ability to work on a team and be a creative thinker and work well in a globally distributed cross-functional environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyeexp-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.