Resource Manager, Virtue APAC
Vice Media Group
The YouTube Partner Program engages millions of content creators - a group that's growing quickly, and will grow even faster in the coming years. Many of these creators are responsible for ''what is original'' on YouTube, and are building the media companies of the future. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the Online Partnerships and Development (OPD) team makes sure that YouTube's creators around the world have a great experience and achieve success on the platform.
As the Manager, you will manage partner managers who work directly with artists and labels. You will develop a comprehensive regional Music strategy for the scaled partner management team, ensure global alignment and execution of that strategy, and interact and collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Lead, coach, and manage an effective and high-performing team of partner managers, including direct reports.
• Lead a team of partner managers to work with creators to understand their needs, share data insights, and deliver best practices and strategic business plans.
• Represent YouTube and the Creator and Artist Development team at workshops and industry events.
• Align with cross-functional teams to execute Online Partnership's global strategy.
• Ensure that team members continue to develop skills that will help them achieve their career goals both on Online Partnerships and beyond.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 8 years of experience working directly with and supporting customers/partners.
• 2 years of experience managing a team of direct reports.
• Experience with project management, change management, leading global projects and/or teams, and leadership.
• Experience in digital entertainment, studio/network, or digital platform experience.
• Ability to think strategically and develop a vision/strategy.
• Ability to evaluate performance and provide feedback.
• Ability to master analytics, basic modeling, and formal corporate presentations.
• Excellent communication and coaching skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb8o2x-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.