The YouTube Strategy team focuses on our highest priorities, solving complex, ambiguous problems that span early stage growth initiatives, investing in our largest product or business areas, making major operational or organizational changes, and assessing strategic rationale for YouTube external investment opportunities. Throughout, we provide analytics-based insights, ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, help YouTube teams drive our most important strategic initiatives, and advise our senior leadership on the best path forward.
As a CEO Office and Special Projects Manager, you will have an impact role across the YouTube organization. You will work on priority projects, critical initiatives, and key strategic communications in the CEO's office, including defining and delivering global priorities across the YouTube organization. In this role, you will become an expert in YouTube's strategy, executive priorities, products, initiatives, go-to-market, and the industries where we compete to drive strategic and operational improvements. You will work with leadership on a range of critical forums, topics, and initiatives.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Monitor and identify developments, priorities, and opportunities relevant to the YouTube CEO.
• Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the Product, Engineering, and Business organizations, including across Google.
• Work with cross-functional teams to solve strategic and operational problems that are of the highest priority for the CEO and executive team.
• Be able to ensure excellent execution and program delivery on high priority, cross-functional initiatives to help advance key CEO office priorities.
• Develop strategic communication documents for the CEO, executives, and communicate these results and insights (e.g., through live presentations and ongoing analysis/reports) with them.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics) or equivalent practical experience
• 5 years of experience in consulting, corporate strategy, or a strategy and operations role aligned to an executive
• Master's degree in a Management, Technical, or Engineering field
• Experience using project management on complex strategic and operational initiatives
• Experience with global business issues and working internationally
• Experience developing strategic communications for executive stakeholders
• Knowledge of digital creators, digital advertising, media, online commerce, and/or content/application distribution
• Ability to present to executives
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn97ok-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.